Rules of the store. Breaking these rules will lead to a warning, a temp ban, a permanent ban or immediate expulsion from the store. The purpose of the rules is to make everyone feel safe and comfortable.
- No stealing. Being caught stealing either from the store or from another player will result in immediate ejection from the store, or calling of police depending on the situation.
- No rough-housing or unwanted physical contact. Not a place for hitting, even in jest.
- No bad language: Despite the fact that many of the kids of this age have already started doing this among each other, it will not happen here.
- Good sportsmanship: win with grace, lose with style. We don’t make each other feel bad or crow over our victories.
- No cheating: No messing with other’s cards. This will be handled as a rules violation in tournaments and repeated violations will have more permanent consequences
- No commenting or interfering with games in progress. Let people play, and make their own mistakes.
- No beverages with out resealable lids. (Bottles only)
- No weapons.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by an adult.